Puzzle #7: It's a food one (a thremeless)

Call me "Weird" Q Yankovic, cause it's The Food Album Puzzle. This "theme" did not occur intentionally, I must just be have been hungry when working on it. By my count almost 15% of the entries are food & drink related.

My intention was simply to make another thremeless like my last post, with four fun long entries (specifically 4-Down and 20-Across, I've been wanting to use those for a while). Some favorite clues include 8-Down, 18-Across (referencing the best Trek), and 44/50-Down.

Big thanks to Jake Eakle and Quiara for test solving this; they caught (hopefully) all of my typos and bad cluing angles.


2 comments:

  1. So fun! Especially enjoyed seeing 44A and 10D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quin. In case you're interested in featuring your puzzles (including these from your blog) in the Redstone Crossword Puzzles app (iOS/Android), please let me know at eduardo@educoelho.com. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete